Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe For You
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes or 1 teaspoon bouillon paste, divided (optional for richer flavor)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour or corn starch
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated, but left in their skins
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4-5 lb whole roasting chicken
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves stripped and minced
- Remove the bag of gizzards and discard (or reserve for stock)
- Dry the chicken with paper towels. Put all the seasoning ingredients in a bowl.
- Rub the whole chicken with dressings, even under the skin
- Place the chicken with the breast up on the casserole. Press and reserve the juice of one of the lemons.
- Fill the crusts in the chicken casserole with a bucket of whole broth and a few cloves of garlic
- Crumble the other cube broth over the chicken and rub it on the skin, spread the rest of the lemon quarters, the rest of the garlic cloves and the thyme around the chicken and mix the lemon juice, the soy sauce and the broth together and pour the chicken over it. Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook it for 4 to 5 hours over a high heat
- Add the sprigs of rosemary thirty minutes before the end of time. Remove the chicken from the casserole dish and leave it on a baking sheet filled with aluminum foil for about 20 minutes.
- Wings and drumsticks may fall while you lift the chicken; This is normal While the chicken is at rest, put the cooking liquid in a pot and simmer. Take half a cup of liquid and beat it with the flour in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the cooking solution while stirring
- Continue to simmer and beat until the sauce thickens
- Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Keep the chicken with sauce and the sides you choose.