Lums National Outreach Programme nop Application Form Admission 2015 Download
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applicants should have at least 80% marks in Matric in order to apply for the NOP scholarship. Moreover, NOP is a need based scholarship. Only genuinely financially deserving students will be considered for the programme.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Please follow these instructions carefully:
- Fill the form in BLOCK LETTERS
- Fill in the form using a black pen
- Write your name and date of birth on the back of each photograph
- Fill the form completely. Incomplete forms will not be processed
- Submit all the required supporting documents (listed below) with your application form. Applications without complete documents will not be processed. No further reminder will be given to you
- The application form, along with all the required supporting documents, should reach the LUMS Admissions Office latest by March 18, 2015
- Selection decisions will be mailed in June – July 2015
CHECKLIST OF REQUIRED ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS
Please mail all the required supporting documents (mentioned below) along with the application form in a Single Envelope to the mailing address given on the next page, in the box.
- Three attested, latest, passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of Matriculation/O level result card (attestation should be from your school).
- Attested copy of computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of your parents/guardian.